Meet Our Founder:
Jessica Santiago Rentas, Ph.D., CCC.
Dr. Santiago earned her doctorate in Philosophy, Entrepreneur and Management Development, Human Resources from the Inter American University of Puerto Rico, Metro Campus. Jessica received her master’s degree in Accounting from Inter American University of Puerto Rico, Metro Campus. She also holds a bachelor’s degree in Labor Relations from University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus and a Professional Certified Coach by ICF from the University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus.
Jessica has served as a moderator in WIPR, Magic Radio and WKAQ radio stations discussing in day-to-day labor topics. Jessica moderates the podcast Recursos Humanos Con Calle. In addition, she is an active member of the Society Human Resources Management Society (SHRM) having served as a Secretary and Treasury in the 2016-2017 Board of Directors Puerto Rico chapter. Dr. Santiago has been recognized by Caribbean Business as 40 under 40 2016 and Women Who Lead 2018. She creates the Human Resources Certification at UPR, Rio Piedras DECEP and served as professor in the DECEP.
Our Team Is Our Biggest Asset
We take pride in the fact that our team has been highly curated to include a group of HR professionals from different corporate backgrounds and a wealth of experience in the industry with the capacity to meet the needs of our most demanding clients. They all bring to the table the highest level of knowledge and professional standards to support the growth of your business across all HR related areas.
Some of the qualities that make our HR leaders stand out are:
• Post graduate degrees and continued education in HR and Business, Coaching and Psychology, making our staff well versed in many critical areas of opportunity
• Years of experience within the Human Resources arena
• Effective communication skills, workplace ethics and the ability to engage with employees from all corporate levels
• Talent acquisition, employee relations, benefits administration, team integration and employee retention
• Certified training providers
• Goal oriented and results driven planning with process optimization for organizational development and business growth
• Diverse corporate backgrounds and experience in: Healthcare, Restaurants, Medical Devices, Engineering, Finance & Banking, Education, Food & Beverage, Sales, Distribution & Logistics, Security, Construction Management, Pharmaceutical, Government Facilities Contracts, IT, Sales, and Industrial Manufacturing
• Other skills that include: HR compliance audits, results analysis, growth centered problem solving, human resources management and payroll